Lupton Hall forms part of the historic Beechwood Estate, which dates back to 1820. This Grade II listed former country house has been redeveloped and extended to provide high quality office buildings. The scheme retains many of the building’s original period whilst offering an efficient modern working environment. The property provides high quality office space over ground & first floors, with a combination of open plan space and individual meeting spaces. Dedicated onsite parking is included for 12 cars.
Lupton House offers a rare opportunity to purchase an attractive period office property, with long ranging views over open parkland, in this desirable part of north east Leeds.