Fountain House, Leeds
Our Specialism:Design & Build
What were our goals?
- To create a suite of serviced offices on the 4th floor in record time – comprising a reception area, communication room, a tea point, 2 meeting rooms and 8 offices.
- To achieve a striking, high-quality working environment capable of attracting tenants without delay. As a result of the economic downturn, leading to a glut of available commercial property in Leeds, potential occupants currently have the power to demand the highest specification fit-outs.
How did we add strategic value to this project
- We added an additional 2 offices to the floorplan
- We considered the specification our client had suggested, but instead recommended finishes, fixtures and fittings which instantly moved the scheme approximately 50% up-market.
- We created astrikingly original design which ensured stand-out in this saturated market.
- We enabled out client to future-proof the suite by adding flexibility to the planning of cross-walls. feature bulkheads and organic shapes around the reception area and holding areas.
Contact us for free advice with
no obligation, just fill in the
contact form below...