Our Specialism:Full Strip Out & Office Refurbishment
Program:The scheme was delivered successfully on-time, on-budget and snag free within a 10 week timeframe
What the client was looking for?
First4Lawyers approached Building Interiors with a vision for a bright, modern and functional office space that was visually striking to impress both new and prospective clients. A requirement of their new space was that it reflected their brand and professionalism and was enjoyed by their employees.
A critical requirement of the project was that it could be delivered as a phased refurbishment and that the client’s business could continue to function normally with minimum disruption to their day to day operations.
Scope of what was delivered?
In order for Building Interiors to deliver the client’s requirements, we completed our NEXT STEPS process including; a complete site survey of existing building condition, a full and detailed client brief of what the client required including understanding their brand and how the offices should look and feel.
We then devised the perfect layout and design for First4Lawyers that met their requirements, completed a full and detailed specification with associated FIXED cost before implementing the full scheme on behalf of the client.
The full scope of what we delivered to First4Lawyers included:
• Full strip out of walls, ceilings, flooring & lighting
• Office Suspended & solid designer ceilings
• LED lighting, electric power & data
• Comfort cooling installation throughout
• Flooring including contract quality carpet tiles & decorative vinyl plank flooring
• Demountable solid & full height glazed partitions with walnut veneered doors
• New tea point & break out area
• Window & glazing manifestation & blinds
• Bespoke boardroom wall & ceiling features with concealed LED lighting and inset TV screen
• Complete furniture package including contemporary bench style desking in black & white complete with acrylic desk screens and high spec mesh back task chairs – all sourced from local suppliers
How Building Interiors delivered what the client needed?
As a result of the work undertaken by Building Interiors, First4Lawyers were left with an office space that was loved by both their employees and clients alike. Our refurbishment transformed their offices into a space that was both vibrant and modern whilst reflecting the professionalism and identity of their brand.
If you have a project in mind…Contact Building Interiors & discuss your requirements today.
Contact us for free advice with
no obligation, just fill in the
contact form below...