St Pegs Mill comprises three buildings. Two are part of an attractive brick built multi storey mill, which are separated by an industrial unit comprising of steel portal frame brick elevation and a steel cladded roof. The site is currently occupied by 13 different tenants. These include Insolvency Practitioners, Tech, Resin and Gymnasium occupiers. Leases are contracted both inside and outside of the Landlord and Tenancy Act 1954 Part II Act. The site has great potential for Residential Redevelopment including potential for a two-storey extension of the Mill STP. The investment has a WAULT of 13 months. Further information and plans are available on request. A Tenancy Schedule is also available for all enquiring parties.